Thursday, March 7, 2013

China Glaze Ombre Kits






Introducing a Sally Beauty Supply exclusive - China Glaze Ombre Kits! Pick yours up today at your local Sally Beauty store or at www.SallyBeauty.com.

These may be Sally exclusive, but what CG shades would you use to create your own Ombre?


This was on China Glaze's facebook page this morning when I woke up, and I squealed! What a great idea. I find that when I do an ombre manicure, I spend way too much time picking out the colors (and then admiring all of the other nail polishes I have). I would probably want to use these as a true Ombre, not for gradient nails. 

These are currently listed on the Sally Beauty website for $12.99! But the blue set is already out of stock. I'm thinking of snapping up the purple one myself. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise