Friday, March 8, 2013

Clear Scalp and Hair Beauty Treatment


I checked the mail today and received a huge surprise, I got samples for my first BzzCampaign!

Treat hair damage where it starts
Healthy hair comes from a healthy scalp. That’s the idea behind the NEW CLEAR Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy. Each CLEAR Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy product is enriched with Nutrium 10, a concentrated blend of vitamins and nutrients to nourish the scalp and intensely repair hair. CLEAR 7 Day Intensive Treatment Tubes deliver powerful doses of damage repair to heal hair in just seven days*, while the Deep Nourishing Treatment Mask protects hair by making it 95 percent more resistant to damage after only three minutes.
*Due to less breakage upon combing vs. non-conditioning shampoo.


More photos and details under the jump!



 

 I'm really excited to try this out! I color my hair every month and a half. I'm also dealing with a ridiculous amount of postpartum shedding. My hair feels dry and breaks off easily- it just isn't fair! I'm anxious to see if this will make a difference. It looks like this would be adding a third step to my normal routine of shampooing and conditioning.



I'll be posting before and after photos for this 7 day treatment. I have a wedding to attend soon, so this is perfect timing! This is step 4, and is used to repair hair.

If you don't know what a BzzAgent is, here's a little from their website:

Connecting people and their favorite brands since 2001, BzzAgent is the leading social marketing company. What's that mean to you? We put products in the hands of hundreds of thousands of real consumers and help them share their opinions about them with friends and family via reviews, Facebook posts, photos and videos, blog posts and more. We wouldn't call ourselves heroes, but it's okay if you want to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise