Thursday, March 7, 2013

Julep Strawberry Mint Lip Balm

"Nourish, hydrate, and protect your lips with this strawberry mint flavored lip balm."


 Every month Julep sends out it's subscription boxes with a tiny little extra gift tucked in it. Last month it was an eyelash curler- which has been promptly sitting in my drawer since I received it. This month's gift is going to see a little more action. This month they sent out an absolutely delightful lip balm.

Additional photos, and review under the jump!






The packaging is chic. It is about the size of an average tube of chap-stick, but it's a slightly rounded square shape, with a semi matte finish on the tube. Perfect for blindly fishing it out of the bottom of your purse!


This lip balm's application is a dream. It feels light but creamy, and goes on nice and smooth without feeling like it was smothering my lips. I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor itself. Neither the strawberry nor the mint are overwhelming. The color was a very sheer light pink. It looks much pinker in the tube than it does on the lips. The product stayed on for about an hour and a half, even with drinking. My lips feel softer than they did before I put the lip balm on too!


Wearing this lip balm is delightful, I really enjoyed this product from Julep and look forward to seeing more like it in the future! Julep recently raised $10.3 million to venture into cosmetics.  It's going to be a new staple in my purse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise