Tuesday, March 26, 2013

CLEAR: Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy - Treatment Review


Treat hair damage where it starts

Healthy hair comes from a healthy scalp. That’s the idea behind the NEW CLEAR Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy. Each CLEAR Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy product is enriched with Nutrium 10, a concentrated blend of vitamins and nutrients to nourish the scalp and intensely repair hair. CLEAR 7 Day Intensive Treatment Tubes deliver powerful doses of damage repair to heal hair in just seven days*, while the Deep Nourishing Treatment Mask protects hair by making it 95 percent more resistant to damage after only three minutes.

Clear Deep Nourishing Treatment Mask


My hair has been through a lot. I dye it every two months, blow dry it at least three times a week, and touch it up with my flat iron. Split ends? Yeah, I've got 'em. Processed? You betcha. I'm also dealing with some super fun postpartum hair issues. It's dry! It's shedding! It's breaking! What a nightmare.

My current hair routine is to wash and condition, and then use a Macadamia Repair Mask on the ends. Afterwards I towel it pretty well, then blow dry or let it air dry, depending on my plans for the day. Then I flat iron it.


I've replaced my normal hair mask with this deep nourishing treatment mask. The idea is to moisturize and repair the hair at the roots. I've been using it for two weeks now and have seen a definite improvement. My hair is soft, and shiny without feeling heavy or oily. It looks healthy! While my shedding hasn't lessened (thanks hormones!), I have noticed less breakage. My scalp is conditioned, no flakes!

 Clear 7 Day Intensive Treatment Tubes



Included in my kit was a 7 day treatment. There are seven tubes of super thick, creamy conditioner.I was hesitant at first to give it a shot, because even though my hair is processed and dry, the roots can get oily quick. The idea is to use this product after the normal hair care routine for seven consecutive days. It reminds me of a hot oil treatment, only without the scalp burns and greasy residue.


I noticed a difference after the first time I washed the product out. My hair felt silky under the water. This is very different than your average conditioner, it reminds me of the nourishing cream that you use after dying your hair. By the end of the treatment, my hair was noticeably softer and slightly tamer.

 Here are my before and after photos:

Before
After

I recieved these samples by being a BzzAgent.
If you don't know what a BzzAgent is, here's a little from their website:

Connecting people and their favorite brands since 2001, BzzAgent is the leading social marketing company. What's that mean to you? We put products in the hands of hundreds of thousands of real consumers and help them share their opinions about them with friends and family via reviews, Facebook posts, photos and videos, blog posts and more. We wouldn't call ourselves heroes, but it's okay if you want to.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to read it.Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.
    טיפול יופי

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    I noticed your Article. I just loved it.

    Click Here Body Treatment in Puerto Rico

    ReplyDelete

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise