Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Anastasia HydraFull Gloss in Moi Review

"Clinically tested gloss proven to help maximize and maintain lip hydration and fullness. Paddle applicator smooths product across lips. Drench your lips with multi-dimensional pigments that release high shine and color that stays put without the sticky residue. Rich and fortifying formula nourishes your lips with the added benefits of Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter and our exclusive Balkan Botanical® Infusion." 



I received this bottle of Moi in a swap, which is why the box is a little dented. I wasn't impressed with the color in the bottle and tossed it aside for awhile. 

Additional product photos and review under the jump!






Instead of a sponge tipped applicator, this lipgloss comes with a paddle-tip. I found it was great for getting a good amount of product onto the lips, but disappointed when it came to smoothing and getting full coverage. I used my fingertip to rub the gloss the rest of the way in, but if you're the lip smacking type, I think that would work as well.


Here are some swatches of what Moi looks like on the lips. My initial color assessment was dead wrong. This color is beautiful! It's a neutral pink on me. It looks similar to my lip color, but a little better. The formula was moisturizing, but a little sticky. The stickiness mellowed out after about an hour of wear, but the color and shine stayed. Definitely a keeper!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise